The main Asset record form is where all key data about a particular Asset is kept, from owner and category characteristics to location and lifecycle information.
In the ribbon, available actions are displayed for the current Asset record, such as deactivating the record, deleting the record, or running a report. The actions available depend on your security role and permissions.
Record forms have tabs that allow the user to move between different data elements of the record. On the Asset record, you’ll see the following tabs:
- Summary – Displays owner and category data, timeline history, and key related records such as Spare Parts.
- Timeline – Stores historical notes and activities against the record. For more information, see Timeline | EvergreenWorx.
- Location – Address and Map, if a Latitude and Longitude is provided.
- Work Orders – Types of work that have been scheduled or completed on the Asset. New Work Orders for this Asset can be created from this grid using the + New Work Order button. For more information, see Work Orders | EvergreenWorx.
- Spare Parts – Replacement parts that are available for an Asset. Additional Spare Parts for this Asset can be created from this grid using the + Add Existing Part button. For more information, see Parts | EvergreenWorx.
- Companies – Organizations that are owners, manufacturers, or have some other connection to the Asset. New Companies for this Asset can be created from this grid using the + New Asset Company button.
- Asset History – Displays history of the Asset, should the location change over time.
- Documents – File attachments such as documents and photos.
- Related – Other related items, such as Record Audit History and Activities.
Status of the record shows whether this Asset is actively in use or inactive due to having been retired.
Actions allows certain activities to be performed for the record:
- Add Child – provides the capability of defining Assets in a “levels” structure, where Assets can have a parent Asset.
- Move Asset – provides the capability of moving an Asset to a different Location, or for moving a child Asset from one Parent Asset to another.