This overview will get you up and running with any of the EvergreenWorx products.
EvergreenWorx products are built on top of the Microsoft Power Platform and requires a Power Platform Environment and the necessary user licenses to operate.
This article contains the following sections:
A Power Platform license is required to use EvergreenWorx products. See the following link for information on Power Platform licensing – Pricing – Power Apps (microsoft.com).
To deploy a Power Platform solution, you must first have your Azure Power Platform environment setup and configured. This includes:
- Creating an Azure Tenant with Active Directory
- Purchase Power Platform Licenses.
- Note: We recommend acquiring:
- at least one Power Apps per user plan
- one Power Apps per app plan for each additional user
- Assign per user plans
- Allocate per app plans
- Purchase Office 365 Licenses (Optional to enable some features)
Depending on your specific situation, some of these prerequisites may already be in place and not require any additional configuration.
Installation of our products is done from Microsoft AppSource. Links to specific product AppSource listings can be found on that products specific Quick Start page. Take the following steps to install our software from AppSource.
- Provision a Power Apps Sandbox Environment. If you already have an environment you plan to install the software into, you can skip this step.
- Install software from Microsoft AppSource
- Promote Sandbox Environment to a Production Environment