The Employee record form stores key information about employees.
In the ribbon, available actions are displayed for the current Employee record, such as deactivating the record, deleting the record, or running a report. The actions available depend on your security role and permissions.
Record forms have tabs that allow the user to move between different data elements of the record. On the Employee record, you will see the following tabs:
- Summary – Provides employee information such as name, title, address, contact phones and email, etc.
- Details – Provides additional information for the employee such as birth date, hire and work dates, etc.
- Timeline – Stores historical notes and activities against the record. For more information, see Timeline | EvergreenWorx.
- Leave Requests – Displays a list of active leave requests submitted by an employee. The individual requests can be selected and viewed. For more information, see Leave Requests | EvergreenWorx.
- Emergency Contacts – Provides contact information for the employee in case of emergencies. Multiple people can be added as necessary.
- Related – Other related items, such as Record Audit History.
Accounts have an “Owner” who is responsible for the Record. The Owner can be used in queries throughout the system, allowing users to filter to just records they own (e.g., “My Employees”).