The Work Order Record form is where all key data about a specific work order is kept.
In the ribbon, actions which can be performed for the current work order record, such as saving the record after changes, or running a report, are provided. The actions available depend on your security role and permissions.
Record forms have tabs that allow the user to move between different data elements of the record. On the Work Order record, you’ll see the following tabs:
- Summary – Displays data about the work needed, such as the asset which requires work, whether the work needed is related to an attachment request or violation, and when the work was started and completed.
- Timeline – The Timeline stores historical notes and activities against the record. For more information, see Timeline | EvergreenWorx.
- Violations – Provides a list of safety or engineering violations which have been found on the pole; new violations which are reported can be created directly from the grid using the + New Violation button. For more information, see Violations | EvergreenWorx.
- Documents – Allows for appending files (drawings, photos, etc.) as supporting information for the work order.
- Related – Other related items, such as Record Audit History and Activities.
Status of the record shows the progress or completion of an active work order, or the cancellation of a work order if it is no longer needed.