Varasset Joint Use 365 is a configurable software application designed for utility pole owners with third-party pole attachers. Major supported business functions include:
- Pole and attachment management
- Attachment permit request processing
- Attachment and make-ready billing
- Contract management
- Insurance and bond management
- Violation tracking
- Pole inspection management
- Labor and engagement activity management
- Integration with Esri, NJUNS and inspection applications
Joint Use 365 streamlines and automates joint use work processes, reducing internal workloads, increasing accuracy, and minimizing costs.
Joint Use 365 is hosted on your organization’s exclusive Microsoft Azure tenant. The Azure tenant, Active Directory security and all data, are fully controlled by your organization. Your IT team has full security administration control. Joint Use 365 can share tenancy with your existing Microsoft platforms, such as Office 365, Teams, SharePoint or Dynamics. It takes advantage of Azure’s SSO security integration, high availability & easy disaster recovery features. Joint Use 365 is designed to easily integrate with other Microsoft technologies.
This document acts as a basic user guide for joint use system users.